To improve the quality, value, and equity of healthcare, health, and wellbeing for people with complex, chronic, and costly (“3C”) health conditions.
- Improving: we strive to innovate, improve, and implement creativeapproaches to maximize population health and wellness.
- Coproducing: we actively partner with people with 3C conditions, families, professionals, and learners to lead, design, conduct, evaluate, and disseminate our work.
- Investigating: we seek to conduct thoughtful, ethical, equitable, real world research which integrates modern improvement, implementation, and rigorous health services research approaches
- Educating: we are dedicated to open, respectful, and diverse academic discourse, an “all teach, all learn” environment, and developing the next generation of teachers, researchers, improvers, and leaders.
- Serving: we believe in active participation, advocacy, collaboration, and volunteering to better health and wellbeing in our local communities and beyond.
- Foster creativity
- Fun (joy in work)
- Promote growth
- Create safety in work
Types of activities we engage in